Monday, June 9, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year



Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
In no particular order and links below if you want to check them out.


The Art of Arranging FlowersThe Butterfly SisterPlain JayneOne More Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #2)

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)The Pigeon Needs a Bath!Once Upon a Prince (Royal Wedding, #1)
The Accidental Keyhand (The Ninja Librarians #1)Better off Friends

The Art of Arranging Flowers

The Butterfly Sister

Plain Jayne

One More Last Chance

Cress

PJ - Last Olympian

The Pigeon Needs A Bath

Once Upon a Prince

The Ninja Librarians

Better Off Friends

5 comments:

Shaina @Crazy4Fiction said...

Great selection, Cassie! I've been wanting to read Once Upon a Prince. It's def. in my 'to-read' pile :)
Shaina, @Crazy4Fiction

Cheryl said...

I really want to read Cress. Ninja Librarians looks fabulous too.

Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great picks. A lot of these are new to me so will be looking them up on Goodreads. I really enjoyed Better Off Friends, such a cute read.

Jamie E. said...

Once Upon a Prince was a sweet read. I still need to read Rick Riordan's books.
My TTT

DeAnna said...

The only one of these books I've read is The Last Olympian, but I really enjoyed it! Great list!

DeAnna @ Two Moms Reading