Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swapping

 

I thought I'd share what I sent Jessica for her Very Vintage Spring Ephemera Swap. I had it in my head it was due mid-month but I think I might have mixed that date up with the Birdsong Tag swap.
A few weeks ago I found a really large sized dictionary at an estate sale along with some sheet music.
I ended up putting my items together in a page protector. I also added some grocery stamps and a booklet, an old canceled check* and a playing card (I bought them for the case and was happy when Jessica announced this swap as I knew they would be my submission).

We were supposed to include a ___ with our information on it. I scanned the ATC I made last month for my local stamp club and printed off my info on the back.

* Please tell me that you think an old canceled check is cool. My DH thinks I'm loco and that nobody would want some old check.

No comments: